Eating a real food diet (paleo, primal, etc or just ‘eating clean’) is not meant to be about self-denial. It’s about:
- making the best food choices you can in the moment
- eating a rainbow of fruits and veggies
- adding variety to your diet
- trying new things, like different vegetables, organ meats, fermented foods etc.
- taking control of your health
- eating nutrient dense foods
- making healthy food swaps
- taking baby steps
- enjoying delicious new foods (and familiar ones too)
- thinking out of the box (steak for breakfast, anyone?)
- having more energy and feeling full of sunshine and vitality
What do you love about eating a real food diet?